Monday, July 23

Tour Teufel!

From Sweetnourishingbikes field correspondent udamahan:

I thought SweetNourishingBikes might enjoy this.

While watching The Tour de France this year, I suddenly remembered
that Devil Guy who always shows up on the mountain stages. I also
remembered a picture of him riding a *really* big bike. So I tried
to look it up.

I couldn't find the photo I remembered, but I did find this. Its
a giant bike with wheels made out of soccerballs. And I think it has
a built-in drum kit. Wow.

Mr. Devil has a homepage. Its in German,
but his museum apparently features "over 120 bike curiosities."

Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger bw said...

"Fang mich, wenn du kannst"

My German is pretty weak, but that guy has sponsors and links on a website with absolutely no content.

Apparently being an old guy that dresses up once a year and chases cyclists up hills on TV is all you need to have a website.

Maybe I've been trying too hard...

Monday, 23 July, 2007  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

great photo and great link

mind if I steal it?

thanks

Wednesday, 28 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home